White bean and basil dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4-5
Hanna Hajilou (@alatable) specializes in gorgeous, colourful spreads of scrumptious food. This unique dip will be a refreshing take to spruce up your veggie platter!
- 1 cup fresh chopped basil (you can also use jarred pesto and omit the additional olive oil in the recipe)
- 1 can (15 oz) white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the basil, white beans, olive oil, paprika and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend the mixture in the food processor until smooth.
- Serve with a crudités platter.