Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries
Celebrate Mom with a sweet treat by Denise Wild (@medenisewild) that’s simple, delicious, and fun to make. Pair it with a chocolate peanut butter shake, and serve it to her as a light breakfast in bed to show her how much you care this Mother’s Day.
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Strawberry jam
- Shaped cookie cutters
- Unroll the crescent roll dough onto a greased baking sheet, and cut it into decorative shapes using the cookie cutters.
- Transfer the cut shapes onto another baking sheet.
- Bake the dough shapes according to the instructions on the package, and allow the shapes to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix one part cream cheese with one part strawberry jam, and spread that mixture onto each pastry, avoiding the edges.
- Cut up several strawberries, and sprinkle them on top of the cream cheese spread.