The 8-slat design provides a beautiful look for any outdoor decking project, especially smaller areas such as balconies and small terraces.
Quickly build a unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner.
They quickly create a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours.
No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, they are economically reusable. Simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. Made from 100% eucalyptus - a very durable hardwood, this item can withstand all kinds of changes in weather. The eucalyptus core is very dense; thereby it quickly repels water, and its natural oil combats and repels wood eating insects.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.9 cm x 27.9 cm x 2.5 cm (11 in. x 11 in. x 1 in.)
- Material: Eucalyptus hardwood
- Protected against mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot, and decay
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Unique plastic backing interlock grid
- Wood slats allow water to flow through
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered wood
- Fast and easy to assemble
- Pack of 10
- Vendor Part No.: V375