Quickly build a unique outdoor living space by simply snapping these deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. These deck tiles are a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. Quickly make a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way.
Most importantly, they are economically reusable. Simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. Made from 100% acacia hardwood that is native to Australia and Asia, and used in the construction to make excellent and high quality furniture that resists mold, mildew, fungi,
termites, rot, and decay.
The 8-slat design provides a beautiful look for any outdoor decking projects, especially smaller areas such as balconies and small terraces.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.9 cm x 27.9 cm x 2.5 cm (11 in. x 11 in. x 1 in.)
- Material: Acadia hardwood
- Protected against mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot, and decay
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats allow water to flow through
- Fast and easy to assemble
- Pack of 10
- Vendor Part No.: V355