Epotherm®, the exclusive outdoor coating by metaltex that adds value and quality to the product. Epotherm® surface treatment is the quality alternative to traditional polyethylene and electrostatic epoxy coatings. Epotherm® is a quality coating: it is an epoxy treatment with about 30% more plastic protection, which makes the product line thicker and decreases the onset of bending. Thanks to the greater amount of coating, each point of the product is covered thoroughly, including the welding points and the ends of the wires critical points for traditional epoxy systems. Epotherm® products give a perceived value of greater solidity and longevity. Epotherm® is resistant: laboratory tests show that articles treated with epotherm® tolerate atmospheric agents better than old-fashioned treatments. Epotherm® does not split, it prevents the formation of rust and unsanitary moulds that make polyethylene (ldpe) products, turn yellow. Epotherm® cleans easily, due its anti-static properties, which repel dirt.
- Size: 57 cm x 31 cm x 93 cm (22.4 in. x 12.2 in. x 36.6 in.)
- The new laundry dryer that fits where you least expect it.
- Gale is a compact but smart and efficient drying rack that allows you to exploit the space behind doors and shower boxes
- Easily hangs over doors and shower boxes without tools and adapts to different thickness doors thanks to its sturdy hooks in reversible strap
- Comes with 3 folding grids, hang up to 11 meters of washing
- Opening only one allows you to hang larger and/or longer items
- Grids are exclusively coated in Epotherm®, guaranteeing greater resistance to rust and dust
- Vendor Part No.: 406062