Festive chocolate bark
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 2-3 minutes per chocolate | Total Time: 20 minutes
This dish from Abbey Sharp (@abbeyskitchen) is beautiful with dark chocolate. It can be done with milk chocolate or white chocolate as well. Perfect for edible gift giving! To watch Abbey Sharp create this festive recipe checkout our Facebook page!
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 cups dark chocolate finely chopped or dark chocolate chips (vegan, if desired)
- ¾ cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 cup white chocolate finely chopped or white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Add nuts and seeds and bake for 5-8 minutes until fragrant. Remove half of the nuts and seeds.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, over a pot of simmering water or in the microwave. Check on it every 20 seconds and stir until melted. Pour over the nuts.
- Top with remaining nuts and seeds, dried fruit and hemp hearts.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top of the chocolate bark.
- Allow to freeze or chill in the fridge then break into pieces.