Easy Chocolate Trifles
Lifestyle blogger Dannyelle (@lifeisaparty) has a delicious recipe the whole family will love this Easter!
- Two-bite brownies, 280 g package, or your favourite brownies
- Instant Jello chocolate pudding, 113 g package, prepared according to the directions with 2 cups of milk
- Skor minis, 191 g package, chopped
- Whipping cream, 473 mL carton)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Use 4 individual glasses, or small jars to make individual chocolate trifles, or double this recipe for one large trifle. To begin with, slice 1 ½ or 2 of the two-bite brownies into quarters, and layer on the bottom of each of the four glasses.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions, and add about ¼ cup of pudding on top of the brownies in each glass, as the second layer in the trifle.
- Whip the cream with sugar and vanilla, and add about ¼ cup as fourth layer.
- Chop Skor bars, and sprinkle over the top, as the final layer.
- Repeat all the layers again in each glass, starting with the brownies, then the pudding, the whipped cream, and finishing with the Skor bar pieces on top. Enjoy.