We accept coupons!
- Coupons are accepted only if the store carries the item.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
- The coupon must have the manufacturer’s instructions to the retailer as well as a Canadian remittance address.
- The item purchased must match the item presented on the coupon (identical in size, quantity, brand, style, etc.).
- The expiration date must be listed and coupons must be redeemed before the expiry date on the coupon.
- Coupons must have a scannable barcode.
- Only printed coupons are accepted.
- Only one acceptable coupon may be presented for each item purchased within a transaction.
Free merchandise with a coupon (i.e. BOGO - buy one get one)
- No sales tax is applied on free merchandise.
When coupon value exceeds the price of the item
- If the value of the coupon exceeds the price of the item (including taxes), the excess value of the coupon is applied against the transaction total for all other items purchased (after taxes). Any remaining coupon value after the excess value has been applied against the transaction total for all other items purchased (after taxes) is not paid out as cash.
Giant Tiger coupons (email/web/Facebook coupons are accepted by):
- Presenting the coupon on a smartphone for the cashier to scan the bar code.
- Presenting a printed coupon, which must contain a clear and scannable bar code.
In-store bounce back coupons
- Bounce back coupons cannot be combined and can only be applied to the categories of merchandise outlined on the coupon.
Note: Stores have the right to refuse any coupons that appear to be photocopied, scanned or altered.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept coupons for online purchases at this time.