Charitable Giving Application
Welcome to Giant Tiger's Charitable Giving Application.
We aim to do the greatest good possible, for the greatest number of people in Giant Tiger communities.
- The deadline for submission each year is March 31st.
- We request that all applications be submitted online through this website.
- The annual selection process will be completed by June 30. All charitable funds will be issued the first week of August.
- If you wish information on your application or the process please email Giant Tiger Stores Limited at email@example.com
Please read the following carefully before applying to ensure that your charity is a match for our business.
- Request is over $2,000 (If this is a request for sponsorship of a local event please go to
Sponsorship Request Form)
- Applicants must be charitable organizations recognized by Revenue Canada.
- The charity must be in operation for no less than 5 years prior to application date.
- Charities that benefit youth, families and health care are our primary focus. We look at programs that make a tangible difference in the communities we call home.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial responsibility; charities seeking deficit financing will not be considered.
- Charities selected are required to be accountable and report the use of proceeds.
- You are requesting support for a specific program.
The following are not eligible for funding:
- Private clubs;
- Religious organizations;
- Political parties or advocacy groups;
- Private schools;
- Charities located outside Canada;
- Research projects;
- Multi-year donation requests;
- Third party fundraising;
- Capital Campaigns.
Before pressing the “Submit form” button, we recommend that you make a copy of your completed form for your files.
The Giant Tiger Charitable Giving Program is currently being reworked to provide a more user friendly experience. Applications will be available as of February 1st, 2017.