- 1 thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ JAZZ™ Apple (we used a whole apple because our pizza crust was big!)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (we used about 4 TBSP)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Lightly heat the ready-made pizza crust - 10 minutes in a 350 °F oven is great.
- Thinly slice the JAZZ™ Apple.
- Melt the butter and spread it evenly onto the pizza crust.
- Neatly place the sliced apples.
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded cheese and granulated sugar.
- Drizzle honey onto the pizza.
- Bake in the oven at 480 °F for 10 minutes.