Giant Tiger is a dynamic retailer, offering our customers outstanding value for your family’s money on a variety of products for everyday household needs. You will find a unique and friendly place to shop, where you can discover something new in fashion, home and grocery every day. We are Canadian owned and operated with a strong commitment to the communities in which we operate. Giant Tiger is a solid retailer and employer of choice with over 50 years of success.
Store Manager/Franchise Owner - NEW BRUNSWICK & NOVA SCOTIA
Rediscover the excitement of retail. Imagine making the buying decisions for your store and community! Giant Tiger gives Store Managers/Owners the opportunity to use their skills and experience to make the best buying and merchandising decisions for their store and to lead their team to exceptional results. Our innovative and common sense approach to retail allows merchants to focus on results and succeed as entrepreneurs. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in their career and community.
- We offer an opportunity:
- To manage and own a retail franchise
- Where you can influence the results, including sales and profit
- To determine your store’s product assortment through buying to the needs of the community
- To be actively involved and connect with the store’s local community
- To be part of a profitable Canadian owned company with more than 50 years of proven success.
- A passion for customer service and merchandising excellence; Store manager experience in a high volume, big box, fast-paced retail store
- Strong understanding of running a business for profit as well as sales
- Ability to review, analyze and take appropriate action based on financial metrics
- Focused on building the Giant Tiger Brand in the store’s community
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skills
- proven leader who develops strong teams
- Hands-on leadership style with demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfort level with computer systems (Word & Excel) and with learning new software.
Locations currently available: New-Brunswick Other opportunities may exist in Ontario, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Quebec.Apply